Customer Care Specialist - Verathon®
Verathon® is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to become the newest member of our Customer Care Team located in our Bothell, WA headquarters. *Currently, this position is remote. Must be available to work shifts during our Support Center hours of Monday - Friday, 6 am - 4 pm -- no night or weekend shifts.
- Provide total customer care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Respond to calls and request for products, training, general information and moderate level technical support issues.
- Processing of customer orders.
- Maintenance and update of databases including customer access to ScanPoint.
- Issue return authorizations (RA's) for repairs and credits under company guidelines.
- Research customer's accounts receivable issues and assist in resolution.
- Troubleshoot equipment and software problems including assisting customers with Windows applications.
- Aptitude to recognize and respond to software errors including server issues, permissions setting, drivers, wireless technology and unit specific error codes.
- Provide follow up calls to customers for orders and repair approvals.
- Phone and email based troubleshooting of medical devices and software.
- Promote additional revenue by suggestive sale.
- Ability to provide back up support for some duties of Customer Care Sales Support position as needed.
- Maintain logs, records, and files manually and electronically.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires a 2 year degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires three years of direct customer service experience and a proven desire and ability to serve customers successfully.
- Experience with receiving and making calls in a call center or high volume office environment.
- Ability to perform and thrive in a continual learning environment.
- Ability and desire to learn and understand FDA and HIPAA regulations to ensure compliance while troubleshooting.
- Aptitude and desire to assist customers with support issues such as permissions setting, drivers, error codes, server issues, etc.
- Ability and desire to learn relevant clinical and diagnostic information.
- Intermediate understanding of Windows Operating System, web based software products and wireless technology.
- Prior experience in solving customer and work related problems.
- Knowledge of customer service databases.
Verathon is a global medical device company focused on supporting customers by being their trusted partner, delivering high-quality products that endure over time and ensure clinical and economic utility. Two areas where Verathon has significantly impacted patient care, and become the market leader in each, are bladder volume measurement and airway management. The company's BladderScan portable ultrasound and GlideScope video laryngoscopy & bronchoscopy systems effectively address unmet needs for healthcare providers and meaningfully raise the standard of care for patients. Verathon, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, USA and has international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit .
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Verathon will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Verathon does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.