Finexio simplifies business-to-business payments for middle and large market corporates- making it super simple for businesses to pay their suppliers efficiently, securely, and at a low cost. Finexio is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the US and a leader in Business to Business Payments, an exciting and emerging area of Fintech. Partnered with blue chip companies like Mastercard, Finexio is building a successful business payments network from scratch and working with customers across the country. Finexio is growing and looking for excellent, enthusiastic customer success team mates to help us better serve and grow with our expanding customer base.
The Customer Oboarding Manager is a key member of our Customer Success team and will lead the technical elements of our customer onboarding process. This is a key customer-facing role and one that will help shape the experience that our customers have with Finexio early in their engagement with us. The manager may also work with the sales and channel teams in a pre-sales technical consultation role to explain how Finexio's systems work and the options to integrate to Finexio including APIs and ETLs. The manager may also help provide technical support to our customers once live, working with our Engineering, Payments Operations, and Customer Success teams to provide our high-level of customer responsiveness and assistance.
Starting with the sales process, the Customer Onboarding Manager works with Sales to assess potential needs and implementation options. The Customer Onboarding Manager subsequently leads the technical track of the customer onboarding process, project managing both Finexio and customer resources to ensure a prompt, efficient, and frictionless onboarding. The Customer Onboarding Manager thereafter acts as a support resource for Customers, proactively reaching out to them on any issues, new capabilities, and new opportunities, and providing technical assistance as needed.
The Customer Onboarding Manager will lead our relationships with key ERP and Accounting Software providers as we collaborate to provide integration options for customers.
- Owns the success of Finexios customer implementations
- Participates in the opportunity assessment process and contributes to sales proposals
- Directly manages and is accountable for implementations, preparing project plans, setting project dates, communicating with all project participants, and effectively drives each implementation to completion
- Maintains an understanding of customers immediate, short and long- term business needs in order help identify and prioritize customer-driven enhancements
- Contributes to feasibility studies, Statement of Work (SOW) and RFP/RFI responses, certifications, audits, etc.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options for all employees,
- Relaxed and open work environment,
- Quarterly company events
- Free Snacks
- Spot Bonuses/Recognition
- Opportunity to advance quickly personally and professionally due to high opportunity + accountability culture
Finexio simplifies accounts payable payments by eliminating all friction in payment delivery and supplier payment acceptance. Finexios comprehensive Accounts Payable Payments as a Service solution leverages proprietary analytics and robotic process automation to drive maximum conversion rates of suppliers to electronic payments. Finexios intelligent business to business payment network identifies, delivers, and supports ten forms of payment, generating revenue and cost savings for Accounts Payable departments while offering complete transparency and control of the payment process. To learn more, visit Finexios website at https://finexio.com.