This role is ideal for a savvy Customer Service Representative or Inside Sales Associate!
This position is remote.
Previous sales experience not required. We have a thorough paid training program to help you be successful in this role within 30 days.
Base Pay plus monthly bonus incentive.
LoanCraft, in business since 2003 has been instrumental in helping our partners provide residential real estate financing so people can secure one of their most important purchases, their home. Our services catalyze home ownership by helping our clients process and underwrite loans and financing options fairly, accurately, and efficiently. If you enjoy a fast paced, technology driven environment, we need you! We welcome you to visit our website at to learn more about the services we provide for our clients.
Primary Responsibilities for the Customer Service/Inside Sales Associate role:
• Establish and build a relationship with WARM leads that we provide to you. There is NO cold calling in this role. Our leads are pre-qualified.
• Follow a structured, phone based consultative sales process to collect necessary information from the consumer.
• Generate and present proposals to the consumer, that highlight the benefits and features of the product, while providing education and ensuring comprehension of the key product features.
Qualifications for the Customer Service/Inside Sales Associate role:
• Ability to analyze and comprehend financial data.
• Solid time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple detail- oriented tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced technology driven environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Depending on the position, must be able to study and pass the required test for either a MI Real Estate Salesperson License or a Mortgage Loan Originator license. Because we invest in your success, we provide a comprehensive PAID training program. We incur the cost and all associated fees of the licensing process.
• Continuous training and coaching is provided to keep your skills sharp.
Education/Experience Requirements for the Customer Service/Inside Sales Associate role:
• Some college credit hours are required.
• Sales experience is NOT required. We have successfully coached and trained proficient customer service professionals to be very successful in this role
• Must have a stable employment history
• Client service experience
• Willingness to learn the "LoanCraft Way"
• Self- motivated with a strong work ethic
Benefits Overview for the Customer Service/Inside Sales Associate role:
• BCBS Medical Insurance with vision (A PPO or HSA option is available) on the first of the month following 30 days of start date
• Delta Dental Insurance on the first of the month following 30 days of start date
• Long Term Disability/Group Term Life
• Voluntary Term Life/Voluntary Critical Illness
• Paid Sick and Vacation time
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
Compensation for the Customer Service/Inside Sales Associate role:
This position offers a base hourly pay plus paid overtime and a monthly bonus incentive which is based on your individual performance. Typical annual compensation is in the range of $55,000 to $85,000/year.