We are seeking applicants with a career orientated mentality with exceptional customer service skills; those with the eagerness to learn, and the ability to work independently as well as the willingness to work as a team in order to better service the different members and entities we work with.
Due to COVID-19; we are conducting our interviews 1 on 1 via zoom and zoom webinars to ensure the safety of our staff and applicants.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Health insurance reimbursement (upon qualification)
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- UNION BENEFITS - Our staff also belong to a union which includes benefits
- Flexible hours
- Remote work optional and available