Customer Success Enablement Engineer
Remote - US Customer base
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a Software Engineer who will be the first point of call for our US customer base.
What will you do?
- Provide development support for integrations
- Help our customers with technical questions
- Managing of incidents
- Engage with cross-functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution
- The role will consist of 70% customer support and 30% coding
- Proficiency with API Development
- Become an Argyle technical expert
- Code engineering support
- Working closely with our engineering team
- Investigating & escalating support tickets
- Excellent communication skills
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.