Follow Up Boss
- We’re a simple, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a self-funded, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it:https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
- Check out our video on how we work:https://www.followupboss.com/about/
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday, $1000 to outfit your home office, yearly company meetup
- You’re a people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- You’re a self-starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small, agile team that constantly improves processes
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humor
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You are genuinely excited when you help others hit their goals
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Your #1 priority would be helping our customers be successful with our product (& ultimately their business), get successfully setup and activated within their first 90 days of being a Follow Up Boss customer
- Hosting kickoff calls and training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system - we call these strategy sessions because we focus on uncovering the biggest opportunities for our customers vs. product click throughs.
- Calling, texting and emailing new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- Hosting (on rotation) our FUB 101 live weekly webinar
- Compiling product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
- Answering customer help tickets in the Onboarding queue
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position-specific success tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
- Become familiar with our online customer facebook group - Boss Community
- Host a minimum of five kickoff calls and training sessions for new customers (with support)
- Answer 10-20 support tickets
- Gain familiarity with our partners
- Understand the top lead providers and how our customers work with them
- Jump in the new customer onboarding rotation and own relationships with new Follow Up Boss customers
- Complete training for the 101 Weekly webinar
- Full ownership of accounts assigned to you