MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Customer Success Manager will be helping to manage the implementation of our clients custom software with their clients and ensuring smooth operations of the software for their clients.
Our client is a top-tier, niche CRM company focused on the Alternative Investments Industry.
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts so that customers may achieve their positive business outcomes our clients software & services.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with business development team to expand customer relationships.
- Run the renewal process for assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Maintain communication & governance protocols
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed.
- Bring to bear predictive renewal analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics or similar study. MBA preferred.
- Experience working with Financial Services clients highly preferred
- Validated results in prior role.
- At least 5+ years of prior account management and/or customer success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS.
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs, preferably Salesforce.
- Proficiency communicating data via Excel, Salesforce and other business intelligence tools.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Room for career progression within a rapidly growing company
- Fully & permanentely remote job with one yearly trip to NYC
- The Customer Success Manager must be able to work EST hours
Apply today and hear back within 5 business days!