We're a Series B startup with $46M in funding. We're helping some of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment solutions.
Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness-one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We're a fully remote startup with our team working from a city they love across the United States, Argentina, and Canada.
About The Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Customer Success team. A majority of your time will be focused on working with Routable's SMB accounts (small- and medium-sized businesses). You'll be tasked with making sure they are using Routable to its fullest potential, gathering feedback for our product team, identifying expansion opportunities, and watching out for churn risks. As we release new features you'll work with the product team and other CSMs to notify and train customers you manage on those new features.
In addition to your core responsibilities as a SMB Customer Success Manager, you'll be working with the rest of the customer success team to build a foundation we can build on as Routable scales. That includes improving email templates, automated email campaigns, Looker reporting, and other resources for future CSMs to use. We are still defining and improving core processes like our quarterly business reviews, new user training, churn prevention, and expansion opportunities. You will be a huge part of creating the culture and priorities of the customer success team and there will be plenty of opportunities for growth as Routable continues to scale up.
- Foster relationships with customer contacts at all levels to build trust and open up lines of communication for product feedback and expansion opportunities.
- Gather direct and inferred product feedback from customers and work with the product team to understand how things can be improved with new product features or by improving existing features.
- Identify growth opportunities by digging deep during conversations with customers and understanding their process and pains.
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and build a risk mitigation plan.
- Take diligent notes during calls with customers so we can share with Routable stakeholders and follow up with customers in a timely and thorough manner.
- Define and improve Routable best practices that align with industry standards to share with customers.
- Create content and automations that guide customers at each crucial moment in their customer journey, and as new product features are released.
- Prioritize your time and effort by using reports we have built for monitoring client activity and participate in building new reports to better understand our clients.
- You have experience in a client-facing role.
- You're excited about becoming an expert on the Routable product and the Accounts Payable industry.
- You enjoy meeting new people and coming up with ways to make their life easier.
- You have a knack for analyzing data so that you can identify what is working and what's not working for customers.
- You're looking for a role where you'll be involved with product and engineering teams to create new features.
- You are located in a timezone where scheduling calls between 9am and 3pm US Pacific Time is possible.
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada on a full-time basis. It's also important that you are in a timezone where you're able to join client and team calls between 9am and 3pm US pacific time.
We are a remote first company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we'd rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ?? more regularly since they can work from wherever!
The Customer Success Manager reports directly to the Head of Customer Success, Jake Peterson.
Our Core Values
At Routable, we are driven by our values. Our values act as guiding principles when it comes to our work, our hiring practices, and ourselves. We talk about them every day and praise each other based on our ability to embody them.
- ?? Engage with Empathy: Have empathy and a deep understanding for your peers, and our customers. This means no ego and cultivating relationships by actively listening to each other's needs.
- ?? Volunteer Assistance: Helping others is always a priority, even when it is not immediately related to the goals that we are trying to achieve. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness for our remote team.
- ?? Own it: We are all company owners and we act like it. We make data driven decisions and jump at the opportunity to be accountable. Taking action when you see a problem is our default state.
- ?? Build with Purpose: We are collectively building the product and company of our dreams. We are intentional with everything we do and are always looking for ways to improve. We sweat the details.
- ?? Expect Authenticity: We do not compromise our values when it comes to our team and our customers. We champion originality. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up twice a year as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities! In the past we've met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. We'd rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices. During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems. Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room.
Note: we have paused our meetups due to COVID-19 and will resume when it is safe for everyone to attend
- ?? Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- ? Employer paid Life, STD and LTD benefits
- ?? Competitive salary
- ?? Stock Options
- ?? 401k
- ?? Work from Home Stipend
- ?? We're a remote first company
- ?? Flexible vacation policy
Routable welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it's reflected in our diverse community of Routers. Routable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to administering personnel actions, including hiring, training, promoting and compensating its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.