Stamped.io Pte Ltd
Do you love helping people? Are you always looking for ways to grow revenue while building business relationships? Do you have a track record of creating customer advocates and driving new business through referrals and expansion opportunities? Do you believe that there can be no business success without customer success? If you answered yes to these questions, then this may be just the role for you!
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly personable, opportunity-driven, and resourceful Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing 100% remote team! You’ll be a key partner to growing our customer base and to our customers’ success, helping to get them up and running on our platform and transforming their businesses.
Note: This is a fully remote role covering the Pacific (PST) time zone.
In lieu of a cover letter, please answer these three questions:
- Describe a process or situation that you made better, more productive or more economical.
- Describe what customer success looks like to you.
- What one accomplishment, in your most recent role, are you most proud of?
This is what you will be doing for our customers:
- Drive the sales conversion process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Act as a “solutions expert” consultant by helping prospects with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives, and feeding requirements back to the product owner for development
- Share ideas and new business development strategies
- Meet and exceed sales revenue goals
- On board and partner with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re happily up and running on our platform
- Build strong relationships with our customers, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their businesses more effective and successful
- Guide and educate the customer utilizing various self-help options and articles.
- Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell.
This is what you will be doing for the Stamped.io Team:
- Measure Customer Engagement by tracking how our customers are using the product and provide this information to our teams so that we can better serve our customers
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- You'll be a champion for the customer in internal discussions and help the engineers prioritise feature requests and bug fixes.
- Accurately document contact summaries and opportunities.
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken. You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over calls and via email.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Min 2+ years experience in a customer success or account management role within a Saas company.
- Tech savvy.
- Experience in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in the market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Comfortable with working on GSuite.
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You are a proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise with different levels and departments both externally with customers and within Stamped.io.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Success Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Stamper, apply now!