ata Architect Actio
At actio we are trying to help people improve their well-being by developing healthy habits. Our goal is to pull people from their daily routines and engage them in a never-repeating, high-quality & well-designed experience. Actio sessions are hard to skip: we're going to call all the participants in!
As a Senior Data Architect (w/m/d) at Actio, you will help actio establish a data-driven culture and enable your colleagues to make smart and informed decisions to drive actio’s growth, improve the user experience and help our coaches bring the best content to their audience all over the world. Data products are becoming a key focus of each and every domain of our company and we are looking for a Sr. Data Architect to envision, design, and establish this as a core part of our business. As the first Data Architect at actio, the ideal candidate will be a driven individual who is excited by the opportunity to build our analytics architecture from the ground up. Connecting data sources.
- You have 4+ years experience as a Data Analyst (or similar position) with at least 2+ year experience in managing analytics infrastructure
- You are a master in SQL
- You can use data to tell stories, through visualization eg. Tableau
- You have solid experience in Python
- Defining the data flow and architecture framework, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, and security and legal compliance
- Defining data flows from the parts of the organization producing, enriching, and consuming data
- You're a data visualization champion on Tableau and give recommendations to AB test results.
- You can work with developers, ML engineers to come up with smart recommendations logic to achieve business goals
- An understanding of basic cloud platform setups (eg. AWS)
- You will work on establishing actio’s BI/Data Analytics Infrastructure to support all business functions, creating insights and establishing core KPIs
- You will visualise reports and outcomes by creating dashboards for a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Work on building an algorithm for smart class scheduling inside the actio app based on several data points optimising towards high participation rate of users
- You will assist in actio’s CRM efforts by creating Data Models for our users and predicting their interests and behaviours, as well as measuring A/B tests of our messaging
- You have worked with Kafka, the Hadoop Ecosystem (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark) and with cloud based services (AWS S3, EMR, Glue)
- You have experience with data management and reporting technologies, databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data.
- You have experience with domain driven design in larger organizations and managing data products end to end
- You will work cross-functionally on ad-hoc queries and analyses.
- You are independent, self-organized, proactive and pragmatic
- You are an excellent communicator who is able to clearly articulate your method and findings to other stakeholders in a clear and understandable way
- You are fluent in English, German language skills would be a plus
- Testing sessions with actio coaches
- Remote work is an option (timezone: CET/CEST, GMT+1)
- Nice office in Berlin with the view on the river Spree
- In-office catering once a week
- Salary range: 50k-80k€ gross per year (depending on seniority)