ata Scientist Marketing & Product Goodgame Studios
We at Goodgame Studios are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around - become a part of our family, apply now!
As a Data Scientist (all genders) - on-site in Hamburg or fully remote - you combine your passion for big data with the exciting opportunities in the fast growing gaming industry. You will become a valuable member of our Data Science team, which is focused on marketing and product related models and analyses.
- Data science projects with business impact: You will take ownership of challenging projects featuring predictive analytics, attribution and automation.
- Ownership: Become a champion of data availability by further developing our automated testing, monitoring, and anomaly detection systems. Empower your colleagues to make correct business decisions by designing and evaluating A/B tests and quantify the impact of product and marketing activities.
- Build and improve: You will build reliable and scalable data pipelines with state of the art technologies to make data available for analytics and modelling.
- Learn fast: There is no lack of data to be analyzed and no limits on which method you chose to try out for answering all of the burning questions we have.
- Be a team player: As part of the Data Science team, you will collaborate closely not just with the other data scientists but with the data warehouse engineers and business analysts as well.
- Paint with numbers: You create amazing data visualizations in dashboards to provide actionable insights to our marketing and product teams.
- The basics: You have a completed university degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Levelling up: You have relevant and solid experience in data science and analytics (data modelling, ETL processes)
- Your weapons of choice: You have excellent command of SQL and a scripting language such as Python, Scala or Golang demonstrated in a professional environment (Python is a plus)
- Expertise: You have practical experience with machine learning libraries (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn, statsmodels) and big data tools (e.g. Spark)
- Mindset: You are always curious and have demonstrated attention to detail and a high degree of reliability
- BI Tools: You have experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker are a plus
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won't ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.