Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
What we do
Founded in 2015, ReUp Education is the only organization that focuses exclusively on connecting with the more than 40% of US students who stop out to complete their degrees. Through our technology-enabled service, we have re-enrolled over 14,000 students and recaptured over $44 million in tuition for our university partners.
- Visualize key information through dashboards and reporting to allow teams to understand and use data to power daily decision-making.
- Support the Partner Success team in creating external-facing reports to share performance, insights, and updates with client colleges and universities.
- In partnership with our Marketing, Product and Coaching teams, develop research questions, conduct analyses, synthesize findings, and communicate recommendations that will help ReUp reach its goals.
- Support all internal teams to become more data-driven in their work through developing tools, training, automating processes, and day-to-day support.
- Support and lead validation efforts to ensure we have an accurate, scalable, stable data system.
- Identify and lead opportunities to improve our data system and the ways we use data as a company.
- Analyze client data in SQL, statistical languages, and BI tools like Tableau and Mode Analytics.
(Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. ReUp encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Public Policy, Research, or quantitative focused study [or comparable experience in the field]
- 3-5 years of related work experience in data and analytics
- Experience using data and analysis to communicate ideas and make recommendations
- Ability to engage cross-functional audiences in conversations about analysis and data
- Experience with at least one analytics / visualization tool such as Tableau and Mode Analytics
- Highly analytical and quantitative with strong self discipline
- Experience with statistical analysis techniques such as correlation and regression
- Strong fluency in any of the following: SQL, Python, R, Stata (SQL & Python preferred)
- *Familiarity with post-secondary education data a plus
- *Familiarity with user analytics and/or marketing analytics a plus
- *Familiarity with machine learning, predictive modeling, and natural language processing a plus
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- You proactively look for trends in data and provide actionable insights
- Your attention to detail leaves no stone unturned
- You can look across multiple data initiative and see themes that will help us support re-entry students and their educational outcomes
- You have a passion to support data driven decisions while recognizing the humans behind the numbers
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and location)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Flexible time off and remote work opportunity
- 401(k) plan
- A diverse team that fosters a high level of collaboration despite being highly distributed
- We provide your choice of a Mac or PC laptop
ReUp is a distributed company and our team work remotely.
TEAMWORK * RESULTS * CONSTANT LEARNING * AGENCY * DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUITY * JOY