Hughes Private Capital
Data Ninja: Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you fascinated by automating repetitive processes, streamlining complex systems, compiling and analyzing data, and learning new tech? Do you understand how to leverage marketing, automated systems AND analytics hand in hand?
We are looking for a NINJA in all things data/tech/systems & processes/CRM management/automation/analytics to join our dynamic team. You are not required to wear all black.
This is what you’ll do:
- Build brand new systems, workflows, & automations in Salesforce from the ground up
- Manage the existing data, automations, workflows, and formulas in Salesforce
- Set up custom reporting in Salesforce, Google Analytics, HotJar, etc. and provide regular, detailed reports to the Marketing Director
- Build forms and Wordpress webpages
- Integrate programs we use, such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, texting services, etc. so that they sync with each other
- Troubleshoot technical issues within Salesforce, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
- Set up tracking for button clicks, webpage views, video analytics, etc. to track KPI’s, etc.
- Manage and maintain our complex lead source tracking system
- Assist with technical tasks in Unbounce
- Provide tech support for coworkers only in the context of things related to the processes and systems you build and maintain (Don’t worry: we have a full IT team that takes care of all other IT issues)
- Create detailed and clear reports and documentation to share with others, so they understand the automations and processes you build for them
- Manage large data sets: procuring new data, cleaning and deduplicating data, uploading data into different programs, ongoing maintenance of data
- Work closely with other departments to create automations and processes to support their workflow and sales process. Work closely with IT if you need tech support beyond your abilities.
- Research and implement the best solution to a problem on your own
We’ll expect you to dream up and build the systems yourself, then manage and troubleshoot them. Instead of telling you what to do, we will let you know the end goal and rely on you to figure out the best way to get there. We do not like to micro-manage and will be very hands-off, but will always be there to support and brainstorm when needed.
This is what we are looking for:
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar technical marketing position is preferred, but not required if you can teach yourself new skills quickly
- Moderate knowledge of marketing, especially as it relates to CRMs, automated follow-up processes, marketing metrics worth tracking and analyzing, data collection and maintenance, website/landing page goals
- Strong analytics background
- Strong understanding of marketing terminology and conversion pipelines
- Documentation skills that include Entity Relationship Diagrams and Business Process Model Diagrams (We’re currently using draw.io)
- Extensive experience working with a CRM (Salesforce preferred, but experience with similar CRMs ok)
- Power Microsoft Excel user
- Must be methodical, logically minded, and VERY detail-oriented
- Must be an effective communicator. You will work closely with other departments to create automations and processes to support their workflow and sales process, so they understand how to interact with them
- Must be independent and autonomous, a self-starter, resourceful, and harbor a strong need for accuracy
But you don’t just like autonomy. You also value:
- Working really hard to achieve something you can be proud of
- The chance to work with a small, close-knit team
- Working with other A-Players who challenge you to think outside of the box and do your best work
- The freedom to bring your own ideas to fruition quickly in a small business environment
- No one standing behind your back watching you work… a culture of trust and self-management
- Being constantly challenged to solve unique and complex problems… we’ll be relying on YOU to find the best solution and be our resident expert
- Change! It’s the name of the game at Hughes Private Capital. Expect a constant shifting of priorities and the need to switch mindsets rapidly
- A culture of learning and constant self-improvement. Podcasts, conferences, online classes, books, you name it…
- The opportunity to wear many hats… every day is something different
What You’ll Get:
This is a full-time, salaried position. Starting pay depends on what you bring to the table. You will receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, plus the opportunity to participate in an employee investment program. But we’ll also give you:
- The chance to work remotely
- The freedom to choose your own working hours and vacation days
- The flexibility to workout in the middle of the day, take a day off to ski, or go to lunch with a friend
If any of this makes your brain buzz, you could be the golden unicorn we have been searching for. (Ok, yes, we are a little obsessed with Asana. Don’t judge.)
Learn more about our company here: www.HughesCapital.com