Headquarters: West Hollywood
- Investigate, develop, and implement lead generation strategies.
- Work with other members of Kinsta’s marketing team in the implementation of new strategies and campaigns.
- Manage the creation of materials to be used in lead capture campaigns such as advertisement graphics, ebooks, white papers, etc.
- Measure the results of each lead generation strategy and refine strategies over time to improve performance.
- Perform A/B testing to minimize cost per lead and to maximize lead capture volume.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure that Kinsta’s lead generation activities are properly aligned with sales priorities and complementary marketing activity.
- At least 4 years experience working in sales or marketing with lead generation responsibilities.
- Native-level fluency in English, impeccable grammar, and the ability to find the right tone based on the audience you’re trying to reach.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Rock-solid reliability. This is a fully-remote role, so we insist on hiring consummate professionals.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong analytical abilities with a high degree of comfort working to achieve quantifiable metrics.
- Experience in the SaaS/PaaS/IaaS space in sales or marketing with lead generation responsibilities.
- Expertise in SEO and use of Google Analytics.
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience working as part of a distributed team utilizing chat (Slack) and video calls on a daily basis.
- Experience using collaborative work-management tools like Trello and Jira.
- Experience working with WordPress(.org), and familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem.
This is a fully-remote role. The Demand Generation Specialist can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.