The Remote Company
Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
Work and learn
We encourage you to try new things and work with the latest tools to increase productivity and reach outstanding results.
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You've worked as a designer for at least 2 years.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop.
- Pro in Sketch or Figma.
- Practical knowledge of colour theory, grid layout, typography and graphic design.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase "love my job" somewhere in your newsletter).
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Used frameworks like Tailwind or Bootstrap.
- Worked with Statamic CMS.
- Copywriting skills.
- Competitive salary: $40,000 - $70,000 (gross).
- Company-paid retreats. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently.
- Remote-first culture.
In your Mailerlite account, go to "Campaigns" and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line.
- How you heard about this job.
- Links to your Dribbble, Behance, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage.
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on.
- Why you want to join The Remote Company.
- Your remote work experience.
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.