amazon web services
We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. H-1B candidates and recruiting firms need not respond.
About this job:
If you think this might be a good fit for your skill set and desire to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, please contact us. This position is available immediately.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Document and design processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot software, web applications and integrations.
- Develop solutions using various technologies including those sited in the required skill set section.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions as needed.
- Train and mentor other developers and participate in code reviews.
- Follow established SDLC, change processes and policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Required Skill Set:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with development operations
- Minimum 5 years’ developing enterprise class solutions
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, Pulumi, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration, cloud compute, virtualization,
- containers, .Net Core and Standard builds, source control and bug tracking
- Containerization - Docker & Kubernetes (very highly valued skillset)
- Enterprise Single Sign On, particularly OAuth, SAML, and Active Directory
- NodeJS experience.
- AWS development and deployment experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment up to 30 pounds or more
- Mortgage Lending, Banking or Finance experience
- Technology, Project Management Certifications and/or 4-year College Degree
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- US based candidates only
- No H-1B candidates
- No Recruiting Firms
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.