api.video connects people through their cameras. Join us to build the first worldwide video backbone!
- We are an API-first platform to manage online video and our goal is to become a new standard, such as Stripe for the payments, Twilio for text and VOIP or Sendgrid for email.
- We are building our own **EDGE infrastructure **to provide unprecedented performances on the market
- We have raised a $5.5M Seed Round in June 2020 from Blossom Capital, Kima Ventures and some incredible Angels.
We are growing our remote-first developer relations team. We are open to all locations, but have a preference for North America at this time.
- We’re an API first, developer centered business. Our customers ARE developers, and they expect our documentation, examples and demos to work right the first time.
- Our team plays a critical role in creating developer centered content, help our customers to tackle the API, guide them to achieve their video project, and taking feedback back to the team for improvements.
- We handle all the documentation, coordinate and write blogs, tutorials, and technical questions. We create videos, presentations, everything that is technical consumed externally comes through the team.
- We design and build sample apps, support the SDKs and open source tooling.
Job requirements You are a:
- **Technical communicator **- You love writing. Bonus if you’ve written blog posts, documentation or other technical documents. Bonus Bonus if you’ve spoken at meetups or conferences.
- **Creative problem solver **- When posed with a question, you can come up with a solution that meets the customer’s requirements. You can brainstorm ideas for projects that will interest the community.
- **Coding **- Some experience here is great. We’re not going to specify x years of experience, or list the top 8 languages our customers use. We want a penchant to learn new things and a willingness to dive in and figure out the issues.
- Humble - We get questions from all levels of developers, with lots of different experiences. Being able to meet each developer to provide support. We are here to gain the trust of our customers.
- **Initiative **- Is there a problem? Something missing that needs to be done? Go for it!
- Motivated and a self started - Our North America team is just starting, so you’ll be working on your own for parts of the day.
- Competitive pay and equity.
- Annual Bonus.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Company Provided Equipment.
api.video is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Interested?Apply via the application button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.