PiNCAMP | ADAC Camping GmbH
PiNCAMP is the camping startup founded by the ADAC; the biggest automobile club in Europe. Together with an international team of 45 online experts we are digitizing the camping business by combining the experience and reputation of the ADAC, with the speed of agile processes. Our goal is to be Europe´s leading camping portal. For our continued development, we are looking for passionate hands-on people, who want to grow with us and who will support us to build an excellent product for campers and campsites alike.
Have a look behind the curtains and get to know our team.
Why we are looking for YOU
Our cross-functional Product & Engineering-Team is looking for a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer to support them.
What you can expect
- You are responsible for developing, monitoring, improving and maintaining our production IT infrastructure
- As part of our backend team, you turn our setup into resilient, high available and well-performing systems
- You interact as a stakeholder for stability, reliability, security and performance with our agile teams and support the product development process
- You improve our infrastructure-code, cover it with more tests and continuously keep everything up to date, safe and secure
- You support multiple environments from development up to production
- You work with our engineering teams to help integrate ops into our apps and services
- You ensure secure data storage, backups and processes around to comply with industry standards and best practices
- You advise the team regarding proper logging, monitoring, cloud-infrastructure usage, and other best practices
- Several years of professional experience as a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer or SysAdmin in bigger projects
- Deep understanding of automation, AWS cloud systems, networking concepts and protocols, support for web development, automated testing and deployment
- You have good experience with AWS including hands-on experience in services like IAM, EKS, EC2, RDS and Route53. Knowledge of Redshift is a plus.
- You have experience managing a Multi-Account AWS infrastructure and understand how to configure cross-account resource permissions.
- You have good experience with open-source & kubernetes-ecosystem tools such as Vault, Cert-Manager and the various kubernetes autoscaling addons
- You have experience with Infrastructure as code through Terraform and a variety of modern technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, Datadog and Python
- Passion for automation, clean code, TDD and continuous integration
- Experience with event driven and/or microservice architectures is an advantage
- You show competence in developing something from scratch and sharing know-how with the team
What we offer
- Actively experience the journey from startup to market leader
- High level of personal responsibility and co-determination in processes and developments
- Open door policy
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- International, experienced and passionate team
- Good mix of agile startup and professional structure
- 30 days vacation
- Permanent employment contract
- Campervan for your next short trip or vacation
- Best hardware, modern tools, healthy breakfast, strong coffee, office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
Become part of Team PiNCAMP! Let's go on an exciting journey together and digitalize the camping market and become the leading provider in this industry.
Interested?Then just click on APPLY! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Introducing the department
Our cross-functional Product & Engineering-Team consists of 18 passionate Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Program Managers, who help us create an agile work environment and build great products for our users. Due to our international team, our company language is English. Pincamp is in the ongoing process of transforming from an information portal into a transactional platform on which our users can find their camping vacation and directly book their stays. Additionally, we are going international and multilingual. We use Code-Reviews, Pair Programming, and TDD to breathe life into business ideas in an agile process. OKRs, regular retrospectives, and chapter meetings help to align our compass every day. We are always open to new and other technologies and seek the right tool for every job. If there is an opportunity to benefit from something new, we discuss and decide inside the team.