Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
As a DevOps Engineer at Bombora, you will play a key role in maintaining, developing, and securing the AWS and GCP infrastructure that hosts our products. Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Join a team that works collaboratively with software development teams
- Work with containerization and cloud infrastructure
- Build and maintain deployment pipelines for automated testing, code analysis, and deployment
- Maintain and build monitoring and logging solutions
- 3+ years working experience as a DevOps/SRE
- 2 + years of professional experience with GCP or AWS platforms
- IaC tools and concepts (Terraform, Cloudformation, Deployment Manager, Chef, etc)
- CD/CI processes and toolchains experience (Jenkins pipelines)
- Programming experience (C#, Python, Java, Groovy)
- Monitoring and log management systems (Datadog, Stackdriver, Cloudwatch, New Relic, Rollbar)
- Experience with container orchestration platforms- we use Kubernetes (GKE)
Bonus Points For:
- Some familiarity with testing frameworks and test management tools (JMeter, Selenium, Testrail, etc)
- Atlassian product suite: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays
- Education / Tuition Assistance
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings /Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.