Disy Informationssysteme GmbH
What excites you?
Containers, cloud technologies, and distributed systems make your eyes light up, and you love advising our customers from technical design to the go-live of our applications. With a lot of commitment, you take responsibility for the continuous improvement of our Kubernetes infrastructure. You will work on solutions for high availability, scaling, monitoring, and logging of our applications. In close coordination with our developers, solution developers and consultants, you will develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines. It is important to you that our infrastructure is always up to date - therefore you keep an eye on new technologies and trends.
What we expect from you?
- You have excellent knowledge and experience in the common Linux distributions.
- You have good scripting skills (Shell, Python, etc.) and practical experience with CI/CD tools.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Docker and one or more Kubernetes distributions (Rancher, OpenShift, Tanzu, etc.).
- You excel at working independently and are good at learning new topics.
- You are able to analyze even complex failure situations with the appropriate strategy and tools.
What to expect from us?
- Individual freedom - an operating system of your choice and reserved time for advanced training
- The chance to live your passion for great technology as a member of a great DevOps team (mixed remote and on-site) with experienced and helpful colleagues in an appreciative and friendly atmosphere
- One of the most beautiful workplaces in Karlsruhe with excellent connections to public transportation and a secured bike shed
You want to join us? A good decision!
Apply directly online or send us your documents to [email protected] For a first impression we need your CV with the relevant stages of your education and your previous professional life with the corresponding certificates. We look forward to hearing from you.