amazon web services
- Automate operational and server provisioning workflows using Terraform/Ansible/Kubernetes/CloudFormation.
- Code and automate repetitive tasks, processes using scripting languages bash/python.
- Share the responsibility for deploying releases and conducting other operations maintenance.
- Communicate with the rest of the Engineering for rolling out broad changes.
- Enhance operations infrastructure such as Jenkins clusters, Gitlab, monitoring tools (Rollbar, Sentry), metrics tools such as Grafana/CloudWatch, Logging & Analytics tools such as SumoLogic/LogDNA/Prometheus.
- Good understanding of virtualization, networking, databases, message queueing, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in AWS.
- 2+ years experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- 2+ years experience with common build and deployment (CI/CD) tools and practices
- Experience with log analysis and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Splunk, ElasticStack, etc.
- Kubernetes, CloudFront, EC2, VPC, RDS, Route53, ELB, Direct Connect, Kinesis.
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Exposure to operating Postgres, Redis