Fulcrum Management Solutions Ltd.
Technology is a powerful force in our society. Data, software and communication can be used in harmful ways: to entrench unfair power structures, to undermine human rights, and to protect vested interests. At ThoughtExchange, we build technology for good: to make underrepresented people’s voices heard, to create opportunities for everyone and to help leaders make better decisions. Building impactful software goes far beyond just technical details and requires a great team of people. This is why we put people first and are committed to your development both as a professional and as an individual. Our team is based on inclusion, transparency and agreement culture. We respect each other’s opinions and use feedback as a tool for growth.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Contribute code to modern web applications built on technologies such as: Linux, Kubernetes, Python, PostgreSQL, Typescript, React, Redis, Docker, SSH, TLS, Azure, and AWS
- Support and collaborate with both immediate and broader team members in the development of solutions
- Actively be engaged in understanding the high-level architecture of applications and how the components interact in both a distributed and development environment
- Work with an experienced team in a collaborative environment where you will have the opportunity to develop and evolve your skillset
- Keenly observe technology trends but strive to balance practical business concerns with technical requirements
As a DevOps Engineer you have:
- Passion for nitty gritty details and you excel in getting down into the deeper layers of operating systems, containers, networks and database systems
- Strong programming skills and a proven ability to develop production-grade code
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering, or a related field, or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience building secure, reliable, scalable and maintainable distributed systems with high availability demands
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-managed and have the confidence to ask questions when you get stuck