At mimacom we like active minds. Do you like to attend events, write blogposts or be the speaker of a congress? At mimacom we love that you do it! We are hungry for technology.
From our offices in Europe and the USA we offer innovative IT Consulting solutions to local and global clients. We help them to optimize their technological solutions to give the best service to their clients. Because your success is our success. Because each person counts. Because you will contribute to our growth.
If you want to continue growing with training and certifications. If you are interested in being part of a proactive team that seeks continuous improvement. If you want to have your space to express your own ideas and opinions. If you prefer to enjoy a very flexible schedule and work remotely… At mimacom we will love to meet you and grow with you!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- 3+ years of experience as software developer with JVM-based languages as Java, Kotlin, Scala or Clojure.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Docker & Kubernetes experience.
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and their automation and optimization.
- Engage with the development team in order to improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation, refinement and end of life (sundown).
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response.
- Create and maintain documentation related with disaster recovery scenarios.
- Manage the postmortems process.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!