Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance.
- Be aware of current security threats and detect vulnerabilities and help resolve issues in security.
- Monitor SQL and NoSQL databases' stability/performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand and improve automated deployments, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Hosting Platforms - Pantheon, PlatformSH, Azure, AWS
- Strong background in Linux and Windows Administration
- Proficient in Fastly, Cloudflare CDNs and Caching strategies
- Experience with web application firewalls such as Imperva and Cloud Sciences
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins and/or Travis CI
- Version Control with Git. We use GitHub
- A good understanding and ability to leverage monitoring tools like NewRelic, Pingdom & Sucuri to identify issues in application performance
- Collaborate with a team to create and execute load and performance tests. A good understanding of various types of tests - load, stress, soak etc
- Good to have knowledge of Content Management Systems like Drupal, WordPress
- Work as part of a small technical team to build and manage a resilient and secure infrastructure for the various application platforms.
- Collaborate with the development team to not just maintain, but also build and improve the underlying systems to be highly available, scalable and performant.
- Have an attitude to always improve by constantly researching new technologies and services
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to independently take ownership of your tasks to ensure quality and client satisfaction.
- You have worked as a DevOps Engineer on technical projects before and understand the Agile software development lifecycle.
- You have experience with performance (load and speed), UAT, system, and integrated testing.
- You are professional and comfortable working with clients and cross-functional teams.
- You have strong communication and technical troubleshooting skills.
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years at a technology company or other relevant experience.