Trility team members work in strike teams to deliver predictable, repeatable, and auditable experiences and help clients defend or extend their market position in an era of rapid disruption.
Using a security-by-design mindset, we see and understand the entire landscape to build every line of code spanning embedded devices through cloud implementations. Our people have full-stack expertise to provide context-driven, agnostic solutions to clients. Our people are versatile and become both technology and business literate to help clients achieve desired outcomes.
Our people live everywhere, and we serve clients from all corners of the United States and globally. Trility is focused on building a remarkable culture for our people. We take care of each other, our families, our clients, and this is our brand. We are looking for team-oriented people who want to help win the fight against mediocrity.
This is a remote position with 1099 or W2 options.
Trility Consulting is proactively seeking a DevSecOps Engineer who is a respected professional in this industry and can approach software holistically and cater to both user experience and functionality. Do you like to be part of a team that accepts challenges and actively solves complex problems for clients? We're looking for someone who embraces new technology and can work in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Design and deploy CI/CD pipelines for containerized applications
- Work with cloud deployment tools
- Use Terraform or comparable product or tool to build-out and manage infrastructure
- Work in an agile environment
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code concepts
- Background in network, operations, and infrastructure
- History of managing and deploying applications
- Experience with public cloud platforms (specifically AWS, Azure, or GCP)
W2 Employee Benefits
- Company-provided technology
- Paid time-off and holiday pay
- Health benefits: medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with matching and 100% vesting immediately
- Flexible work hours and work from home/remote
- Incentive programs
- Bi-annual company events