Digital Cloud Solution Architect - Azure Apps & Infra, German speaker : Cloud Ac
CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Working at Microsoft:
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world. Want to know more https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
- As a Cloud Solutions Architect, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers and the Microsoft account team to understand the customer’s business’s needs to design and prove Intelligent Cloud solutions focusing on Applications and Infrastructure.
- You will own technical and solution envisioning with customers via remote engagements including demos, solution design, implementation plans and proof of concept for cloud service proposals.
- Embrace Digital Sales, leveraging breakthrough remote demo/presentation technologies and videos to excite new customers and use Social Selling tools to grow your own personal external brand as a Microsoft Subject Matter Expert.
- Scope the technical and security design for customer solutions, select optimal migration paths from on premise technologies and build consumption plans.
- Prepare technical insights and key scenarios necessary to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes.
- Conduct group and one-on-one training for your colleagues on technical services.
- With the account team, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual Consumption revenue objectives.
This role is based in our new, state of the art Digital Sales Center in Dublin.
We are looking for talent that has:
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Results-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Experience with cloud and hybrid data platforms, database architecture designs, migrations and management of technology.
- Fluency in German and English essential
Experience and Skills required:
- Tertiary degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years of technology related sales or business development experience (or any previous presales environment is nice to have)
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus: major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineeringSoftware design or development
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- We welcome applications from all potential & passionate professionals who really want to pursue their technical career with customer interaction as a Cloud Solution Architect.
- Please hear from our Microsofties
- ….Hello, my name is Albina. I am currently a Cloud Solution Architect working with Azure offerings. I’d say I am not your typical solution architect as my background is actually in Business Administration that I’ve studied at Stockholm’s University and I really like strategic management. I moved into IT as a developer a couple of years ago to follow my passion for technology. Working in this part of the business gives me opportunity to combine both strategic management and IT, while being part of Microsoft makes this work even more fun and developing. There are endless opportunities to learn and try new things, and you have access to a bunch of resources through our library, as well as industry experts through the internal communities. When I am not working, I try new food together with my friends, drag them all on big group trips and events, or do yoga.
- …..I am Dennis van de Wege, Cloud Solutions Architect on the field of Azure Apps & Infra. I was never the IT guy. I actually wanted to become a fighter pilot for the Royal Air Force in the Netherlands. Then at the beginning of 2017 a company from Rotterdam reached out to me if I was interested in a traineeship working with hybrid cloud. I accepted their offer and rolled into the program. This changed my life.
- After two years I was contacted by Microsoft. As a CSA my work basically is to be the trusted technical advisor of my customers. I am the technical person that helps customers with technical questions, concerns and issues. One example is that I lead deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, architects, IT Management and developers to drive core infrastructure solutions and data centre migrations. Another example is that I can reach out to various resources within Microsoft for specific knowledge. Within my work it’s also great that I always keep learning. You have the opportunity to teach, to learn and to visit and meet with colleagues that are the absolute world experts in their field.
- Meet more CSAs
- ... we would love to hear from you
- Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief. -Software design or development -Systems Operations / Management -Cloud Infrastructure and networking -Virtualization -IP Networking -Storage -IT Security
Apply now via the application form
Click here for the application form!