FUNL Studio LLC
About FUNL Studio
FUNL Studio brings experience, leadership, entrepreneurial drive, positive team dynamics, innovation, and fun (it’s in our name after all!). We build products for innovation departments of Global 500 companies and invest operationally in early-stage startups. Our team utilizes time-tested frameworks, strategic thinking, story-driven design, and rock-solid engineering to bring products to market for digital, IoT, and other emerging technology sectors. We are a fully remote organization that works across time zones and borders. We are located in the USA and Serbia. Every member of FUNL is expected to bring a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and drive to the work. This is a remote contract role that can be freelance, part-time, or full-time. If you have the desire to do something meaningful and important, the urge to get better at your craft, and the desire to be self-directed, you should submit your resume to FUNL Studio.
About the Role
FUNL Studio is looking for amazing data-minded copywriters!
The digital copywriter will be expected to write compelling copy for websites, blogs, emails, landing pages, digital search (Google), and social (Facebook, Instagram) advertising and campaign creative (i.e. ads and promo material). You have a strong understanding of SEO and how to naturally integrate keywords into copy, as well as the ability to conduct keyword research on relevant and high-performing search terms.
Digital copywriting is about being able to understand, connect and write for an audience, and is about having the flexibility and skill to alter the style of writing from client to client and from project to project. The ultimate goal of a copywriter is to engage and influence people’s behavior through words and stories. To that end, the digital copywriter blends creativity with data and analytics, iterating and optimizing copy based on what is working according to performance metrics and KPIs.
An innate ability to capture audiences with your words is something that truly drives you.
- Develop and write copy for digital content that meets business and marketing objectives from beginning to end, while working collaboratively with designers, producers, and other digital team
- Conduct SEO research for high-performing keywords that align with a website’s or piece of content’s goals
- Write compelling blogs for various clients in a variety of industries
- Proofread, edit, and optimize copy for digital
- Write benefit-driven copy for landing pages that will generate leads and conversions
- Write engaging and optimized copy for websites
- Develop creative and captivating copy for digital media ads, such as Facebook, Google Ads, and Display Ads
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement/action
- Create social media editorial calendars and schedules
- Continuously capture and analyze the appropriate search and social data/metrics, insights, and best practices
- Develop email marketing campaigns that get opened, read, and clicked
- Meet and work with cross-functional stakeholders to incorporate business and UX requirements in copy and content
- A creative thinker
- A researcher who can dig deep to find valuable information and craft compelling stories
- An expert at adapting their writing talent to meet their clients’ needs
- Has strong knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and integrating keyword strategy into copy and content
- Able to tailor content and writing style according to purpose – to sell or to inform
- Able to write clearly and concisely with a core understanding of conversion optimization
- Experienced in writing for websites, blogs, marketing campaigns, emails, slogans, scripts
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Organized and can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Attentive to project goals and user needs
- A team player
If you share our Core Values and have the aforementioned skills, then FUNL Studio is the perfect place to grow your career:
We take a team-focused approach to every project. It takes collaboration within our team and with our clients to help businesses achieve their vision and grow.
We have an always-learning attitude- always learning new trends within our industry, and always learning with our clients to help them stand out, get noticed and grow.
ANALYTICAL. We analyze in order to optimize and amplify in every area of service we provide.
BUILD TRUST. The foundation of great relationships is based on trust. We build trust through integrity, positive actions, and ability.
BE HUMBLE. No matter the result, we keep our feet on the ground and understand that true learning and growth comes from humility.
If this describes you and you’re excited by the thought of helping clients grow their businesses successfully, then apply immediately!
- This is an absolutely remote role.
- Continuous education and skill development.
- Competitive wages.
- Huge growth opportunities. Being a part of a quickly growing company in a growing industry, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Super fun, professional, forward-thinking, fast-paced, international work atmosphere.
FUNL Studio LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.