Awesome Motive Inc.
Headquarters: West Palm Beach, FL
- You’re an excellent and consistent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re comfortable with accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You pride yourself in having attention to detail.
- You are passionate about growing products.
- You love communicating with customers with a fun, down-to-earth tone.
- You’re committed to helping both team members and customers succeed.
- You enjoy the fast pace of technology and staying fully up to date with the latest trends/best practices in digital marketing.
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns, funnels, and automation (Drip).
- Working directly with our content team to plan our blog content strategies.
- Working with our PPC team on ad campaigns across different platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) to maximize ROI and improve performance.
- Create landing page copy with a focus on conversions.
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns and big product announcements.
- Monitoring website analytics to spot trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyzing SEO rankings and creating a targeted keyword strategy to boost content performance.
- Collaborating with the product lead to improve CRO, funnels, etc.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Proactively monitoring competition so we’re always ahead.
- Making constant recommendations to improve our marketing initiatives.
- Staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends and developments.
- Communicating frequently with the team using chat, audio, and video.
- Proven working experience in various aspects of digital marketing.
- An impeccable sense of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Excellent and persuasive copywriting skills - creating high converting copy for landing pages, emails, and more.
- Creative writing style with the ability to generate excitement and engagement.
- Experience managing others.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Advertising.
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge.
- Talent for taking something complicated and explaining it simply.
- Ability to prioritize workloads in order to balance an assortment of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge (not required, but good to have).
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for a vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need, as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Location and Hours
- Personal computer with internet access.
- Work hours of 9am - 5pm ET
- Ability to participate in video meetings at any time needed during work hours.
- Your previous digital marketing experience.
- How have you improved KPIs in the past using digital marketing strategies?
- Copywriting examples.
- A bit about yourself and why you should be considered. Team culture is very important to us, so in addition to your experience and qualifications, please help us to see your personality/get to know who you are.
- Profile links if available (Your website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).