Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Leading multi-channel paid strategies for clients, working closely with other team members to deliver solutions that support the agency’s and clients’ goals.
- Delivering and managing integrated strategies and execution of B2B and B2B2C campaigns across LinkedIn, Google (Search/Display) Account-Based Marketing platforms, remarketing, Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Assisting with pitching in the sales process by making tactical suggestions.
- Auditing and optimising ad accounts and coming up with campaign strategies and recommended suggestions.
- Take ownership of all areas of day-to-day Paid campaign management from initial brief, constructing a plan, implementation, optimisation, to post-campaign performance reviews.
- Create media plans and provide spend forecasts on a multitude of digital channels.
- Account management of multiple projects and liaising with internal and client-facing teams.
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid activity and clients budgets from onboarding and planning to implementation, management and reporting.
- Carrying out monthly campaign reports internally and to clients.
- Develop strong working relationships with platforms and vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Paid Social experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- 3+ years of experience developing and leading the execution of demand and lead generation and digital strategy across multiple platforms within FS/SaaS sectors
- Strong experience in search and display networks, remarketing, programmatic, video marketing, etc
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous
- HubSpot and Agency experience highly desirable
- Evidence of developing commercially successful strategies
- Familiarity with presenting strategies and learnings to high-level clients
- Worked within a performance/conversion-focused team
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Inbound Marketing)
- Demonstrate the ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English is required
- Experience in landing page creation and A/B testing via HubSpot or similar software (desirable)
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work environment
- Work from home/office balance