Gilbert Meher are working with an exciting, early stage Life Sciences Company. They are well-funded and revenue generating, and have recently expanded the utility of their Software Platform to service Pharma, Biotech and Contract Research Organisations.
They are seeking a Director of Business Development for US markets to build on existing relationships and develop new business to drive the company's growth.
The successful individual will have a proven track-record in selling E-Clinical or SAAS platforms into a clinical operations environment. The position is remote-based, with ideal locations including the West and East Coasts.
- Developing business within the Clinical Operations space, selling into Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and CRO markets throughout the US.
- Drive sales through the implementation of sales and marketing tactics and materials to ensure the meeting of sales targets.
- Further develop existing relationships with major Pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations within the US.
- Adopt a solutions-focused sales approach, working with Executive Management to close business-critical deals.
- Effective use of CRM to ensure effective management of the territory throughout account, activity, pipeline management and forecasting.
- Working cross-functionally with marketing to ensure customer feedback aligns with long-term strategy.
- Manage and develop KOL relationships.
- Ultimately expand on an existing Business Pipeline within the US, with scope for team-building in the future if desired.
- >5 years' Business Development or Sales experience within an Software Platform or SaaS environment.
- Proven experience selling Software Platforms or Services into Life Sciences markets - Pharma, Biotech, CRO, Medical Device, Diagnostics etc.
- Experienced in developing new customer relationships with a proven track-record in exceeding sales targets.
- Driven to join a start-up company - excels in an autonomous and dynamic approach to work.