- This is a virtual / 100% remote position**
We are looking for a Director to lead the strategy and operations of our CRM (Salesforce) team. As the senior leader of this team, this role will be responsible for the vision and strategy around Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem, as well as being a key member of the implementation team. The role will define and deliver all ongoing Salesforce enhancements, projects, and support work, as well as manage the Salesforce team and our vendor partners.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Be the face of the Salesforce platform to the business
- Manage a team of Salesforce Administrators and developers
- Manage the Salesforce roadmap and plan all future platform initiatives
- Prioritize backlogs of feature requests from the business
- Work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Support, Program Delivery, and our IT and Development teams) to manage and deliver CRM solutions on time
- Ownership of the vendor relationships as it relates to Salesforce and our Salesforce ecosystem
- Utilize a release and change management process to implement new features/applications and enhancements to existing features/applications
- Work with the team to build our Salesforce knowledge base with documentations of standard operating procedures, create and publish knowledge base articles and FAQs
- Support the team in seeking out opportunities to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Ensure we're maximizing the value from our Salesforce ecosystem
- Work collaboratively with Creative, Marketing, Sales and Market Development to develop best in class user experience across our customer lifecycle, including promotions/discounts
- Establish, monitor, report on, and improve KPIs for lifecycle performance goals (including customer campaigns, programs and segments) and have the skillset to pivot quickly based on results and market shifts
- Five+ years of people management experience
- Five+ years of experience with Salesforce Development (Salesforce Architect Certification preferred)
- Experience with the tools in our broader Salesforce ecosystem (NetSuite, Anaplan, Stripe, AWS Redshift)
- Knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Apex, SQL, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Einstein Analytics.
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience in business intelligence and analytics tools
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Change management skills and the ability to react quickly and delegate
- Excellent people management skills, and the ability to maintain a close understanding of workloads being distributed and constantly reassessing based on priority
- A background in strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, and managing UAT/deployment process
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment.
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- In-depth proficiency in managing a marketing tech stack including, but not limited to, Marketing Cloud, Sales Force, Google Analytics, Site A/B Testing platforms and MixPanel
- Highly analytical, metrics-driven, with ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical plans
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most importantly, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Why work for us!
We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of creating a world where people are the healthiest versions of themselves. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We also believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
- Casual Dress Code
- 100% Remote Workforce
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free Access to our school's programs
- Annual access to a Health Coach & the Nutrition Clinic
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Paid Volunteer Time