** Fully remote opportunity **
Our client, an exceptionally well-funded SaaS company, is seeking a Director of Demand Generation. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-impact marketing programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close. This position requires the management and full execution of a unique blend of events (digital and live), direct mail pieces, and integrated marketing campaigns, ABM, plus a love of data and analytics. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, the ideal candidate is a modern marketer that has a demonstrated track record of upmarket pipeline generation and deal acceleration programs.
This person will work very closely with the sales team to understand their needs and will eventually know the top prospects of each team member and tailor marketing programs accordingly! As the key member of our marketing team, you must be a player-coach who has grown teams and built a framework for experimentation but also revels in the opportunity to roll your sleeves up and execute experiments yourself.
- Work with leadership to establish growth strategies to support GTM and revenue goals.
- Growth marketing by analyzing all aspects of conversion funnel and identify the largest areas for optimization and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Demand generation program definition and execution: database marketing, multi-touch campaign development, direct mail, lead nurturing, content syndication, lead conversion, and overall lead-to-revenue pipeline performance management and acceleration.
- Own targeted outbound account-based marketing strategy and execution.
- Manage day-to-day SDR and field marketing teams: provide visibility and management on all inbound and outbound leads by maintaining regular lead scoring, dashboard updates, trending, and analytics.
- You have a B.A., M.B.A. preferred, with leadership experience in demand generation.
- Must have B2B, enterprise software and SaaS/Cloud marketing experience.
- Experience in growth marketing, A/B testing, conversion rate optimization and account-based marketing.
- Extremely adept at working with Sales teams to drive pipeline development and growth.
- Background of integrating marketing with SDRs to optimize sales output.
- Proven track record of supporting successful demand generation programs with the breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Successful track record in conducting integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, email, direct mail, and online.
- Experience building and scaling world-class growth marketing teams.
- Power-user knowledge of Hubspot, SFDC, Demandbase or other ABM technologies