We are currently seeking a Director of eCommerce to lead our eCommerce team and drive the strategy, operations, and performance of our eCommerce site. Our ideal candidate loves data and is ready to dig in and continually elevate our customer experience using insights and analytics. Our Director of eCommerce will shape the customer experience, oversee visual merchandising, content strategy, site functionality, and performance. We're looking for someone who can use data and analytics to drive overall growth of the Little Sleepies business. Strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently, with a remote team and external partners is a must!
Our team is fully remote and this particular role will work closely with leaders across departments including Marketing, Operations, and Merchandising.
- Use data and analytics to develop and execute best customer experience and visual merchandising strategies to drive sales
- Manage the eCommerce content and merchandising calendar containing all weekly product releases, restocks, and onsite promotions
- Build seasonal eCommerce strategy and experience roadmap that aligns with overall business objectives, goals, and overall company growth
- Partner with Director of Merchandise Planning to maintain appropriate sell-through and merchandising of different products and collections
- Partner with Director of Marketing on site content, brand storytelling, and blog to ensure brand and product stories are informative and impactful
- Own feed management and optimization from advertising partners such as Google, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Provide a digitally enhanced brand experience on our website by ensuring all product and content is balanced and merchandised through a fluid UI
- Work with external resources to perform strategic tests and implement site design enhancements
- Make recommendations for site improvements, merchandising, and promotions based on site trends and data
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on website performance KPIs including Traffic, AOV, Conversion, Bounce rates, etc.
- Improve current systems further and implement new systems and technology
- Manage site refreshes and development, including optimizations, site content strategies, execution of seasonal launches and online promotions new features/enhancements and merchandising improvements (e.g., A/B testing, personalization) to maximize conversion
- 6-8 years of related experience in eCommerce and site merchandising
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
- Experience working in apparel or related industry
- Experience working with Shopify Plus and related Shopify applications
- Understanding of SEO is a plus
- Exceptional project management, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced eCommerce/DTC environment is a plus!
- Remote work / flexible schedule
- Health, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with profit sharing
- Employee discount
Little Sleepies is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Start Date ASAP