Virtasant is a global cloud services provider with industry-leading technology, capabilities, and people. We've been working in the cloud, testing the limits of its capabilities, since the start. To do this, we've built one of the world's largest fully remote organizations. We transform, build, and optimize products on the cloud every day, helping companies make the most of the cloud's native capabilities. Do you dream of having an ambitious, high-impact role that has the potential to change entire industries? Do you want to work with like-minded people from all over the world? Do you see technology challenges as opportunities to add value and shape the future of the digital landscape? Join us and let's get the cloud revolution started!
As part of our team, you will be using your technical experience as a software architect and developer to understand problems like why releases are delayed, defects escape, and processes break. Working with clients to find unique and high-value solutions to their cloud challenges. Analyzing data to detect quality failure patterns and writing improvement plans that you will execute once approved. You will love this job if you seek challenges, and are excited by the idea of improving the systems which allow us to ship high-quality software releases and client solutions.
Are you an experienced software manager and have previous hands-on development? Are you able to manage a portfolio of products and engineering teams in a virtual environment using fully remote teams? Continue your growth as a leader, maintain your technical edge, and be exposed to different technologies. Be part of an organization that is pushing the limits of software engineering, using cutting edge technologies in the cloud, and working with some of the world's leading companies to help them make the most of the cloud.
This position is 100% remote and can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Be accountable for the quality of weekly software releases for enterprise software products and solutions.
- Hold the team that reports to you to high standards in how they coach team members and enforce quality bars.
- Lead by consistently innovating improvements that improve the quality and reliability of the products and solutions you own.
- Partner with our clients to deliver high-quality solutions that help them make the most of the cloud.
- Practical experience in Solution Architecture and adjusting products for GCP.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure (hosted and cloud) technologies and concepts, specifically in GCP.
- Technical team leadership experience.
- Experience in building and growing teams.
- Preferably, located within the Americas.
- Generous compensation package.
- Fully covered certification program for AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Flexible time-off policy.
- 100% remote position.