Greenback Expat Tax Services
- You’d be the brand advocate, ensuring that Greenback as a business is widely known and recognized as the most loved and admired US expat tax preparer firm. This means not just having a beautiful, high performing website, and exemplary presence on social media and across the web, but also ensuring we are constantly adding value to the expat community and contributing as good global citizens.
- Attract traffic to our site and our brand.
- Convert that site traffic into new leads, prospects, or registrations, depending on what stage of the marketing funnel they are in.
- Nurture that interest into paid customers.
- Ensure that their experience is first class from the moment they begin tax prep with us to the day their return is filed with the IRS.
- Rinse and repeat!
- Great ideas are one thing, but excellence in execution is what makes them generate value. You are someone who can execute via others or on your own, who can motivate a team of employees and freelancers, who can hire and manage freelance talent, and can make things happen.
- You’ll spend a lot of time making things happen in Salesforce, Marketing Automation platforms, WordPress, and measuring it all via Google Analytics. We as a business embrace data and love measurement (things that measured get managed), so you’d need to not just be out there making things happen, but also be able to manage a budget, to a set of KPIs and always be using data to make decisions and improvements.
- We’re looking for someone who’s a great fit for our company culture. We’re a small, tight-knit team, all of us working remotely from home offices. We’re growing fast (check us out on the INC 5000 list - woohoo!). We’re obsessive about customer experience, believe that planning is the key to success, and like to work hard and make things happen, but also live our lives outside of the (home) office too! We’re looking for someone who is confident, reliable, an excellent communicator, loves working in a fast-paced team, and is able to get things done with minimal supervision (we don’t like looking over your shoulder and don’t think you’d like that either).
- We don’t expect you to be an accountant (and in fact, don’t want that, you need to think like our customers), but you will need to learn and become a subject matter expert on US expat taxes. Similarly, you need to be able to put yourself in the shoes of our customers, expats who have a broad range of emotions about living abroad (Excited? Nervous? Miss home? Love to travel!) but all are universally frustrated and confused by their expat tax obligations.
- The opportunity for you to work with highly talented, communicative, make-it-happen people who also love adventures.
- A seat on our leadership team long term.
- Very generous time-off policy - in 2020, we have 16 company paid holidays and a take-what-you-need policy on time off.
- 4 weeks of Paid Parental Leave at 100% of your salary!
- We have an excellent benefits package that includes a 401k plan (with company match), medical, vision, and dental coverage (We pay 75% of your premium), and short term disability (We cover 100% of the cost)!
- This role will work hand in hand with the CEO/COO, so you’ll get lots of access to mentorship.
- Annual team trip (this year: San Diego, last year: Playa del Carmen, Mexico)
- We cherish feedback and consider it a gift to each other and from our customers.
- We build trust by providing a painless tax preparation experience that our customers can’t help but tell their friends, family, and expat communities about us.
- We make decisions quickly and effectively using data with customer needs always in the forefront of our minds.
- We strive for simplicity and seek to continually improve processes both internally and externally.
- We think and strategize like a large company while maintaining the heart, passion, and pace of a small company.
- We understand that expat taxes are not one size fits all and provide confidence to our customers through our deep expertise in expat tax.
- We believe that detailed planning and flawless execution are critical for a smooth-running operation.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards and we are accountable for the success of our role within the business. Being accountable includes an obligation to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of the business.
- We approach each day and the new challenges it brings with a positive attitude, an open mind, and a can-do spirit! We celebrate and honor each other's contributions proactively.