Director Of Partnerships
Remote Jobs in USA>
Director Of Partnerships
Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Director of Partnership for a client in Redwood City, CA. This is a great opportunity to join a technology leader in it's space with an amazing culture. Local candidates preferred but will consider 100% remote for the right person.
The Director of Partnerships will be responsible for developing relationships with targeted 3rd Parties who can add value to our platform and services, the resulting partner ecosystem will include our suppliers and other hospitality ecosystem vendors. Key partnerships will include payment processors/gateways, Fintech SAS, POS, loyalty and gift card suppliers, marketing or placement alliances, payment networks, and vision/voice technology suppliers.
- Identify and build relationships with targeted partners.
- Engage with loyalty, gift card, POS, AI or other tech vendors as needed to support the business.
- Engage the payments ecosystem.
- Provide a portfolio of vendor options supporting our tabletop and contactless solutions.
- Provide tabletop options to support gateway migration requirement.
- Team with Product to identify and meet partner requirements for international expansion.
- Team with Product to develop ecosystem of voice and/or vision technology partnerships enabling us to penetrate these markets.
- Build and grow payments revenue stream over time.
- Negotiate and claim residuals from all payment partners.
- Position usto claim larger share of payments revenue over time.
- Payfac, ISO or other arrangements.
- Key point of contact to engage 3rd parties who wish to leverage our installed base.
- Understand opportunity business case, including fit with our customer base, revenue potential, and R&D cost requirements.
- Sell business case internally and maintain partnership for the long term with key new partners.
- Create partner portfolio vision, and plan. Monitor and report on progress weekly.
- BS or BA degree required, MBA or MA is a plus.
- 2.5 years of experience in tech business development/alliances / partnering / or channel sales.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Organized, able to multitask.
- Comfortable with rapid change.
- Proactive and decisive actor.
- Experienced and comfortable with technology sales/marketing.
Nice to have
- Partner Programs
- Payments, Voice Recognition, POS or Vision Processing Solutions
- Channel Management
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- Sales / Business Development
- International experience and interest
- Project Management
- SaaS Services development and business models