Headquarters: Walnut, CA
- Lead, mentor, recruit and develop a diverse and effective Solutions Engineering team of client services-focused software engineers.
- Assist our Solutions Engineers in building trust with prospects, clients, and partners as they serve as the hands-on technical resources and drivers for our client facing interactions
- From time to time, dive into engineering documentation to determine the feasibility of implementation requests and write code to test potential integrations with the Shogun Frontend software
- Establish direction and performance standards, and drive initiatives and programs to actively support the team’s career development. Refine and scale core Solutions Engineering processes like client discovery, technical qualification, custom demos, workshops, and proof-of-concepts
- Develop an internal and external technical FAQ to enable team members, partners, and clients to access key information.
- Provide input on product roadmap.
- At least 5+ years of prior experience as a software engineer, with 3+ years experience in building and leading teams in a SaaS software product company
- Proven ability to tie team goals to the strategic objectives of the product and company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts simply
- Experience working with React and Typescript
- Experience completing complex eCommerce builds or integrations
- Previous experience working in a startup and/or fast-paced organization.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.