ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
→ Do you want to join a rocketship that has had % growth of year-over-year revenue?
→ Are you interested in disrupting the logistics industry through the latest technology stack?
→ Are you an experienced software sales leader who has successfully built and scaled teams?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created several new Director, SaaS Sales positions to manage teams across a variety of logistics tech products. We are a Series C-funded company based in Chicago that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
Loadsmart is looking for Directors to help lead and groa sales team focused on both enterprise and SMB markets for some of our newly developed and/or acquired products. In this role you'll lead and oversee a growing team of Enterprises Sales Managers, Digital Sales Reps and Sales Development Reps. From day one, you will leverage your industry knowledge, sales leadership, and high energy to help with lead generation and closing business. You will obsess over customer acquisition, establishing market share and developing your team as highly effective and productive sales professionals while having fun along the way!
REPORTING TO: Tim Evans, Vice President, Sales
LOCATION: US Remote; our HQ is Chicago but this role can be based anywhere in the US with travel expected to increase eventually
WHAT YOU GET TO DO...
- Manage and develop a team of Enterprise Sales Managers, Digital Sales Representatives and Sales Development Representatives to ensure individual and company sales targets accurately forecasted and achieved
- Establish and proactively manage individual sales quotas, call targets and other key performance metrics
- Partnering with Marketing to aggressively drive high level of sales outreach primarily focused on acquiring and onboarding new customers while
- Partnering with the Customer Success team to retain and grow existing customers
- Assist with lead generation and initial sales pitches to successfully onboard new SaaS
- Maintain sales pipeline, drive Salesforce compliance, and ensure accurate forecasts
- Participate as an active member of our collaborative sales team and contribute to our culture of sales success
- Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example to prepare people for their next role
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE…
- 2+ Years of sales leadership experience selling software in the logistics industry
- Demonstrated success building and managing a software sales team in fast paced environment
- Leveraging sales productivity tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Energetic sales leader with a positive presence and get the job done mentality
- Lead by example and have a passion for teaching your skills to passionate sales people.
- Someone who helps add value to customers in a strategic way; Knows how to partner with clients and identify technical solutions to business challenges.
- Possessing a strong ability to establish and manage relationships with prospects
- Embracing a growth mindset, sense of curiosity and strong problem solving skills; you are constantly learning about emerging market trends to identify potential opportunities and gaps
- You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency.
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Plus uncapped commission
• Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in the company that is on a rocket ship trajectory!
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
• 401k Match up to $5,000 regardless of salary
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance covered 100% by the company
• Teledoc (remote doctors) and Talkspace (mental health counseling) membership fees covered 100% by the company
• 10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
• An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of Loadies across 15 countries united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels; we offer monthly Business Updates, monthly "Ask Me Anything" Sessions with the CEO and Quarterly Equity updates
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives and donation drives
• Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if you're in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we move into our beautiful new 35,000 sq foot office where we host happy hours, free lunches, free breakfast, lots of games (ping pong, pool, arcade, etc) plus get out of the office regularly for company social events (i.e. bowling, baseball games, golf outings)
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.