Randall-Reilly's Recruiting Division is adding a full-time Driver Recruiter to the team.
- Recruiters are responsible for communicating with driver applicants through all steps of the recruiting and onboarding process in order to recruit, select, and hire qualified individuals. Driver Recruiters will build & develop a pipeline of CDL applicants for carriers/clients.
- Recruiter reports directly to the Director of Recruiting Services
- Work with managers at client level to understand current staffing needs and provide updates on applicant status.
- Possess expert knowledge of each carrier/client for recruiting candidates including hiring areas, positions available, equipment knowledge, and compensation packages available to candidates.
- Present the benefits of working with carrier/clients to qualified applicants and close offers to meet or exceed their hiring goals.
- Assist qualified applicants in completing carrier/client application & ensure all required documents are sent to each carrier/client.
- Schedule and confirm applicants for orientation, communicate travel and lodging agreements, overcome obstacles associated with areas preventing applicants form attending scheduled orientation when requested.
- Knowledgeable of the carrier/client's company policies along with state and federal regulations surrounding the driver pre-employment process.
- Participate in pre-employment processing of new hires when necessary.
- Participate in career fairs, seminars, and employee events as directed.
- Administrative duties and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of internet applicant data mining & ability to make outbound cold calls
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment
- Intermediate knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, Social Media and Applicant Tracking Systems
- High school diploma or GED, Associate degree preferred.
- Work remotely or in office environment.