Headquarters: New York, United States
Avex is a New York City based creative and e-commerce development agency that partners with both high-growth DTC and enterprise brands. Over the years we've worked with: KITH, Hugo Boss, Undefeated, Rumpl, HAUS, O'Neill, Badgley Mischka and many others.
We're a growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team. We believe that our work should not only produce amazing results for our clients, but that it should also be fun and rewarding. Avex believes in a strong work-life balance, not just churning out projects.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
About this role:
The e-commerce project manager will be responsible for the implementation of e-commerce strategies, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will work directly with our clients, as well as our design, development and production team to oversee the successful launch of Shopify Plus websites for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands.
- Take complete ownership over discovery and project lifecycle.
- Ensure that e-commerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget and exceed our client's expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Work alongside Director of Operations & CEO to create project briefs and strategies.
- Conduct research and collect data about our clients and their industry.
- Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to designers, producers, contractors, partners and developers.
- Review deliverables with internal team and present to clients.
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed.
- Attend client meetings and phone calls to completely understand their needs.
- Request assets from clients or other parties.
- Collaborate with and coordinate with in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- At least 3+ years agency, e-commerce or project management experience.
- Shopify knowledge a MUST.
- Ability to scope development projects
- Comfortable with client facing responsibilities
- Know how to "talk the talk" with designers and developers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project Planning & Task Management
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
- Proficient in Google Apps such as Docs & Sheets
- Experience with Monday, Basecamp, Slack or other project management software.
- Good sense of design.
Huge plus if you have:
- Contentful or Headless Experience
- Knowledge of web development
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners (Remote / In-person TBD)
- Atena Healthcare
- CitiBike Membership
- Perks and discounts
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We'd love to talk!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com