We are looking to bring on a talented hire to join our EF Capital team starting June 1st, 2021.
While the role will require you to put in some hours during US time zones, the role itself is location independent, allowing you to work and live anywhere in the world. Whether it’s a beach in Bali, the side-streets of Tokyo, or a villa in Mexico – the choice is yours.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial self-starters, excited about building a new division of an established, exciting internet company. You’ll help build this new venture from the ground up, but with the guidance and expertise of a management team who’s already done it successfully.
A Project Manager is the liaison between EF Capital and various Empire Flippers departments and outside contractors to complete one-time and on-going projects.
You will coordinate marketing and engineering projects and maintain relationships with those teams. You will also work with outside contracts such as our fund administrator, legal, and accounting.
Also you will be responsible for working with our customer service team and resolving complex issues escalated to you and improving the customer experience.
While you will work on many different things and each day could look different to the next, here is an example of potential tasks:
- Explaining new EF Capital terms to our marketing team and coordinating with them to create investor sales copy, email sequences, and other marketing material
- Working with our Engineering team to implement new software functionality for EF Capital
- Regularly speaking with our fund admin to resolve any investor issues
- Calling an investor that has an issue not able to be resolved by our customer service team
- Providing regular updates on projects to the rest of the EF Capital team and ensuring they’re on track
- Figuring out ways to improve our existing process to make it a better experience for both investors and operators
While no previous work experience is needed, experience in customer service is a plus. Any background in e-commerce or online business is also helpful. However, we are looking to train the right person, so if you don’t have that experience, don’t let it stop you from applying.
You must love talking with people. You need to be able to pick up the phone and call someone to figure out a way to resolve an issue or move a project forward. This isn’t a sales role and everyone you call will be an existing customer, on our team, or a contractor.
You’re a problem solver. You will face obstacles and challenges. It will be up to you to make sure those challenges are met head-on and solved for all parties in the deal.
You need to be a team player. You’ll be working closely with multiple teams and contractors. You need to be good at communicating your thoughts and getting buy-in from colleagues.
To learn more and to apply, visit us at: https://empireflippers.com/careers/