The Embedded Software Engineer will help work on a respiratory monitoring device. This person will collaborate with other teams on both the software and hardware side to code and test embedded concepts.
This is a long term contract for a minimum of 1 year and likely to go up to 2-3 years and transition into additional projects.
- Design, Implement and test software in embedded devices
- Integration, debugging and documentation
- Research and evaluate various software solutions
- Work cross-functionally between teams to fit project schedules and timelines
- Ideally this person will have around 5 years of experience
- C++ programming experience
- Experience working with ARM based processors
- Knowledge of bare-metal, real-time hardware environment
- Experience working in an FDA regulated industry
- Great communication
Additional Nice to Have Skills:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering
- ST Micro experience
- Med Device experience
- Exposure to configuration management tools
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.