Harver and Outmatch have joined forces to lead the HR tech-industry in providing a world-class product that enables innovative global organizations to hire better and faster. We help Fortune 500's and enterprise companies build diverse, inclusive teams by empowering decision makers to rely on data to drive hiring decisions, not intuition.
If you're passionate about working in a dynamic, fast growing company--with cutting edge technology, smart colleagues, and opportunities for development, come grow with us!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
This is a remote US position
In this role you get to:
- Play a crucial role in our expansion in the US market!
- Own the sales process from prospecting, qualifying, conducting demos, to contract negotiation & close of sale
- Create and manage a healthy pipeline of Fortune 500+ clients to expand Harver's reach in North America
- Conduct demos
- Work closely with the BDR and Marketing teams to generate additional opportunities for growth
- Work in a dynamic fast-paced work environment with positive and mission-driven energy of the Harver Culture!
We will offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a high-performing, highly collaborative environment full of people who love what they do and who are dedicated to success
- A culture focused on achieving results and transparent communication
- A solid, experienced management team invested in your development
- An executive team dedicated to the safety and well-being of all team members
- Discretionary paid time off - when you need it, take it
- A world-class product with an elegant user interface that empowers our clients to positively impact their business results
- A competitive base salary and great incentive program
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- The opportunity to take part in our Equity program at your one-year anniversary
We're looking for people who have: Experience selling a transformational SaaS solution to the large, global, Fortune 500 market. This includes:
- A strong understanding of our enterprise solutions so you can properly advocate for the value of the Harver platform
- A growing interest in and understanding of client workforce initiatives and challenges. This understanding will lead to ownership of the business solution design, client presentations and success execution for new Harver partnerships
- A bias toward collaboration with Harver experts and resources to ensure our product offering is customized to the client's needs
- An entrepreneurial approach to your business and the initiative to sell into enterprise logos
- A desire to be regarded as the expert by your clients and internal team
- The curiosity for software, tech, and innovation
- A consultative value seller
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Pssst... you don't have to check all the boxes to apply!
We're an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. PM19