Shogun, and we're on a mission to help people create the best eCommerce experiences in the world.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we just raised a Series B investment, we have over 18,000 active paying clients, and we're preparing to launch a new product in 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch).
In This Role You Will...
- Provide administrative support to our Co-founders, Nick Raushenbush (COO) and Finbarr Taylor (CEO)
- Help Nick and Finbarr manage their time and focus through inbox and calendar management, diligent note-taking, and personal project/initiative management (in Asana)
- Serve as a "force multiplier", gaining such significant context on the cofounder, executive team and company that you can be predictive and proactive in optimizing cofounder output
- Support Nick and Finbarr with light personal assistance work
- Strong attention to detail and natural desire to make things organized
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives, including calendar and expense report management
- 4+ years working in a business environment
- Proven experience prioritizing multiple projects, assignments and maintain deadlines.
- Demonstrably high levels of integrity and discretion
- Proficiency with GSuite
- Administrative or Executive Assistance background within remote environments or fast-paced, start-up atmospheres
- Experience in a Chief of Staff role
- Proficiency with Asana, Trello, and/or other project management software
- Self-starter attitude – ability to work in ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Experience working at a startup
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.