Reaktor is a team of technology professionals that craft custom digital products and services for diverse industries and clients worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced mobile developer to join our crew in delivering world-class digital products for companies such as adidas, ViacomCBS, HBO, Bravo Sierra, Rovio, and Finnair.
Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely but our office in Flatiron district is available if you'd like to get out of the house. Your role at Reaktor will be based in NYC when it's safe and suitable to work in person.
We expect that you...
- Strong experience in native development on at least one mobile ecosystem (Apple/Android) as a whole.
- Ability to develop for both major platforms (iOS, Android) either natively, or using cross-platform tools like Flutter or React Native
- Experience with all phases of app development – from prototyping to publishing to the App Store or Google Play.
- Appreciation for the fine details of visuals, user interaction, transitions, and everything else that makes an app not just work well but feel great as well.
- Interest and experience in backend development and developing microservices/APIs to provide data for mobile clients.
- Appreciation for agile and lean principles and solving really hard problems with clean code.
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Having said that, don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
What we can offer:
- Small, autonomous teams, filled with experts in everything from design, to data science, to business consulting.
- You’ll get to work on projects that aim to affect the everyday lives of millions of people
- Diverse and challenging project work supported by a community of amazing people who you will learn from and will learn from you.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement of our skills and ways of working.
- A dedication to constant evolution (and the occasional revolution).
- A world without a rigid hierarchy—big ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.