adobe creative suite
Headquarters: Richmond, VA
Skills & Requirements
We believe great software is discovered by understanding the core problems our clients are facing – and that is best achieved through frequent and direct communication with the subject matter experts. We provide leadership to support and guide interactions, but we need you to be comfortable talking with clients, discussing problems, and proposing solutions, which may not always be more software.
- Being within easy driving distance of Richmond or Charlottesville is a huge plus!
- Experience with Design, UI and, prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Suite, inVision, Zeplin, or Figma.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Bonus for having user experience skills.
What We Offer
- A Great Team - Our team of engineers and designers is the best part of working here. We only hire people who are fantastic teammates – competent and smart, sure, but also humble, positive, and generous.
- Great Clients - We work with mostly small and medium clients, for whom our projects make a huge impact. We prioritize clients who are pleasant and good to work with, people who share our values of transparency and empathy.
- Work From Home - We are a distributed company. Everyone works from home, though the leadership team all live in central Virginia.
- Negligible Travel - In general, we don't travel routinely for projects. If this is a specific concern, we're happy to discuss.
- Flexible Work Schedule - We require a certain amount of overlap with the rest of the team, but if you have a predictable schedule, we can probably support it, e.g., ending at 3:30 every day or being out every Friday morning.
- Good Work Life Balance (really) - We ask our team to work 40 hours a week*. That's all: a good, productive 40 hours. And then we try our best to leave you alone off the clock. We do this in part because that's how we want to live but also because we want our team to be recharged and ready to do their best when working. *If you need to work fewer than 40 hours, that might be possible too; let’s talk.
- Competitive Compensation - We offer highly competitive salary and benefits, including generous time off, 401k, FSA, medical and dental insurance.