ata Developer ViaBill A/S
azure data factory 2
In order to support the ongoing reporting and analysis needs from business, we’re now looking for a Data Developer for the Business Intelligence & Analytics department. As a Data Developer, you will work with designing KPIs, reports, and dashboards to improve business performance and operational efficiency. You will have to work with large datasets from an online financing system, automating reports, and providing deep insights to the key stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced BI specialists as well as Data scientists. If you are motivated by new challenges, you may be the person we are searching for. This is a full-time position on a remote base.
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience within Business Intelligence and data warehousing
- Have experience with Microsoft technology stacks, either on-premise with SQL Server services (SSIS, SSAS Tabular) or relevant Azure cloud services (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure SSAS, Power BI)
- Knowledge of SQL database design, SQL queries, in-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience with extracting data through SOAP and REST APIs, and/or working with semi-structured data is an advantage
- Implementation of in-depth analyzes of data in the core systems in order to support strategic business areas like Finance, Product, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, PowerShell, and Python/R are good to have and not mandatory
- Ability to work independently and with other team members in a dynamic environment
- Ability to always have a high focus on delivering on time in high quality
What to do:
- To be part of building and maintaining the highly scalable and powerful analytics platform on Azure
- Design, build and test Business Intelligence solutions according to our best practices framework
- Build the ADF pipelines and extract the structured and semi-structured data from different sources
- Visualize and present insights from data in Power BI and Excel
- Estimate efforts, plan and communicate progress
- Quality assurance and support of operational tasks in connection with ongoing updates of the data platform and the Power BI reports
- Training of the business users to enrich their knowledge with data and reports