Location: USA Type: Full-time
Remote Jobs in USA>
TITLE: Firmware Manager - RTOS and Microcontroller fundamentals and leadership
LOCATION: Remote or onsite in California
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $150 and $170 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a FW Manager with RTOS and MCU-based product experience for a direct hire role that may be onsite in the Bay area or possibly remote.
- This is a role for an Experienced FW engineer role with great pay and is responsible for leading a team of embedded engineers who are launching new products. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work with Product managers to finalize requirements and negotiate timelines.
- Identify SW functions, review SW design and guide team to completion.
- Manage development of proof of concepts.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of experience in growing and managing a high-performance team.
- 3+ years as an embedded/firmware engineer, both designing complex software solutions and implementing the code.
- At least 3 years working in RTOS and Microcontroller fundamentals.
- Experience working with interrupts, registers, watchdog, DMA, and low-level communication protocols like USB, UART, I2C, I2S, PCIe, GPIO ADC, DAC, etc.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have proven experience with complex real-world embedded products.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, specializing in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- Some experience creating User and Kernel space drivers for Windows, Mac and/or Linux.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a large company with an excellent culture, and a lot of opportunity to work on a product that will be used by millions.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits for Consultants. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.