About the role
- Collaborate with our team of iOS engineers to bring MealPrepPro to Android and web.
- Work on version 3 of MealPrepPro, bringing new capabilities to help people create a meal plan that fits around their lifestyle.
- From user login, to meal plan generation, creating a shopping list and browsing recipes, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of MealPrepPro on Android.
- Plan, build, test and release. We push app updates every week, bringing new recipes and features to our customers.
- After bringing MealPrepPro to Android, you’ll continue to work on an ambitious roadmap.
- 3+ years of professional experience with developing high quality Android or iOS apps (in Swift/Kotlin/Flutter).
- 6+ months experience using Flutter.
- Proven ability to ship high-quality, thoroughly tested, and accessible code.
- Diverse range of apps shipped or contributed to.
- You’ll embrace the autonomy that comes with working on a small team.
- You’re curious and never want to stop learning.
- You’re interested in the nuances of how different customers use MealPrepPro and how we can serve these needs.
- Experience with Node.js and Firebase would be a bonus.
- Based in EMEA region.
Why you will love it
- You’ll work on an inspiring product that helps people live a happier, healthier life.
- You’ll have ownership of your work. We trust everyone in our team to deliver an app we can be proud of.
- You’ll help shape our roadmap, discussing new ideas and features with the rest of the team and work from concept, through to implementation, testing and release.
- We offer varied work, from data syncing, image recognition with Vision API’s and beyond, there’s always an interesting challenge.
- We aim to be early adopters of the latest and greatest OS capabilities.
- You’ll join an international, fully remote team.
- In person retreats three times per year (normally).