amazon web services
Remote work is ok!
Rasgo is re-imagining how Data Scientists work by eliminating the mundane data preparation and feature engineering tasks that currently take up 80% of a Data Scientists time.
Rasgo is the data access layer for machine learning: a platform that allows Data Scientists to discover, share, and create model features without worrying about underlying infrastructure or where data is located.
Rasgo reduces the time required to model training by eliminating the need to join together disparate data sources. Our platform connects with Data Warehouses, SaaS tools (Salesforce, WorkDay, Google Analytics, etc.), and External Data Sources, leveraging metadata to represent features and handling all join and transformation processing for you. With Rasgo, data scientists never have to join data again.
What we are looking for:
Rasgo is looking for an experienced builder who excels in wide open environments. You'll partner with our Founders, the CEO and CTO, to help develop the product from a beta through public launch and beyond. This is a rare chance to help reinvent an entire space with a next-gen solution.
- 3+ Years professional engineering experience writing production quality code for startup or emerging companies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Comfort working in a high speed environment with rapid iteration in the application
- Ownership of multiple engineering projects across backend including async tasks, API endpoints, infrastructure, and more
- In-depth Experience developing back-end APIs in modern web frameworks
- Experience Containerizing and deploying applications with Docker and Kubernetes on GCP/AWS
Nice to have - Platform Familiarity
- Experience with Fast API or other Python API Frameworks
- Knowledge of Airflow / Prefect, as well as AWS Lambda / Glue / Athena / S3 would be very beneficial
- Experience with Data Science Environments such as Jupyter, Domino, Databricks, SageMaker, etc.
- Experience with MongoDB / Postgres
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
Health, Vision and Dental
Generous PTO / sick leave
Remote work is ok
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor at this time